*Photos shown are of the actual keyboard for sale - Serial #UAWJ01002
**Blemished product, see last three images
MONTAGE 6 is a 61-key FSX action synthesizer combining sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow.
Motion Control Synthesis Engine
Motion Control Synthesis Engine unifies and controls two iconic Sound Engines: AWM2 (high-quality waveform and subtractive synthesis) and FM-X (modern, pure Frequency Modulation synthesis.) These two engines can be freely zoned or layered across eight parts in a single MONTAGE Performance.
Create dynamic sound changes from radical to sublime with the Super Knob. The Super Knob can control multiple parameters simultaneously resulting in anything you can imagine.
2Massive Sound Creation
MONTAGE features two Iconic Sound Engines modernized for amazing sound playback and complex sound design.
Every instrument needs great content to inspire your creativity. MONTAGE features a huge range of incredible sounds like a brand-new Yamaha CFX Premium Grand Piano, detailed new strings and woodwinds and select content from the DX and TX family, all modernized to take advantage of the Motion Control Synthesis Engine.
From high definition reverbs to incredibly detailed Virtual Circuit Modeling (VCM) effects, MONTAGE is loaded with DSP innovation, power and, most importantly, sound quality. Use effects like Beat Repeat, Vinyl Break or Bit Crusher to get a modern EDM sound.
How do you want to integrate your instrument with your system? How do you want to organize the onboard content? How do you want to interact with the instrument while you play? MONTAGE answers these questions and more with a flexible, streamlined workflow.
USB Audio/MIDI Connection
Connect MONTAGE to your computer with a single USB cable and capture every nuance of your creativity into your DAW. MONTAGE's powerful USB driver can send 16 and receive 3 channels of STEREO 24 bit/44.1 kHz digital audio to/from your computer or iOS device (MONTAGE is class compliant, no driver needed!), no other hardware required!
Live Set lets you organize your Performances however you want without copying, changing order or renaming. When a Performance is selected, you can easily register it to a Live Set. This is perfect for playing gigs or even creating your own organization scheme for Performances.
- Width 1,450mm (57-1/16")
- Height 170mm (6-11/16")
- Depth 460mm (18-1/8")
- Weight 29 kg (63 lbs., 15 oz.)
- Control Interface
- Number of Keys 88
- Type Balanced Hammer Effect Keyboard
- Initial Touch Yes
- Aftertouch Yes
- Tone generator
- Tone Generator Motion Control Synthesis Engine AMW2: 8 Elements FM-X: 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms
- Multi Timbral Capacity 16 Parts (internal), Audio Input Parts (A/D*, USB*) *stereo Part
- Wave Preset: 5.67 GB (when converted to 16 bit linear format), User: 1.75 GB
- Performance 2707
- Filter 18 types
- Tone Generator
- Maximum Polyphony AWM2: 128 (max.; stereo/mono waveforms) FM-X: 128 (max.)
- Effects Reverb x 12 types, Variation x 88 types, Insertion (A, B) x 88 types*, Master Effect x 26 types *A/D part insertion x 83 types (Preset settings for parameters of each effect type are provided as templates) Master EQ (5 bands), 1st part EQ (3 bands), 2nd part EQ (2 bands)
- Controllers Master Volume, AD Input Gain knob, Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Ribbon Controller, Control Sliders x 8, Knobs x 8, Super Knob, Data dial
- Display 7" TFT Color Wide VGA LCD touch screen
- Connectors [USB TO DEVICE], [USB TO HOST], MIDI [IN]/[OUT]/[THRU], FOOT CONTROLLER /, FOOT SWITCH [ASSIGNABLE]/[SUSTAIN], OUTPUT (BALANCED) [L/MONO]/[R] (6.3 mm, Balanced TRS jacks), ASSIGNABLE OUTPUT (BALANCED) [L]/[R] (6.3 mm, Balanced TRS jacks), [PHONES] (6.3 mm, standard stereo phone jack), A/D INPUT [L/MONO]/[R] (6.3 mm, standard phone jacks)
- Power Consumption 27 W
- Accessories AC Power cord, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI Download Information
- Live Sets Preset: 128 and more, User: 2,048
- Performance Recorder
- Tracks 16 Sequence tracks, Tempo track, Scene track
- Recording type Real time replace, Real time overdub, Real time punch in/out
- Note Capacity 1 Song/Pattern: Approx. 130,000 notes, Store area: Approx. 520,000 notes (Pattern); approx. 520,000 notes (Song)
- Note Resolution 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Tempo (BPM) 5 – 300
- Arpeggio Parts: 8 Parts simultaneous (max.), Preset: 10,239 types User: 256 types
- Sequence formats MONTAGE original format, SMF formats 0, 1
- Patterns 128 patterns
- Pattern tracks 16 Sequence tracks
- Pattern Recording type Real time replace, Real time overdub
- Songs 128 songs
- Song tracks 16 Sequence tracks, Tempo track, Scene track
- Song recording type Real time replace, Real time overdub, Real time punch in/out
- USB audio interface [Sampling Frequency = 44.1kHz] Input: 6 channels (3 stereo channels),Output: 32 channels (16 stereo channels) [Sampling Frequency = 44.1kHz - 192kHz] Input: 6 channels (3 stereo channels),Output: 8 channels (4 stereo channels)
- 61 Key Keyboard Cases and Bags*
- Keyboard Benches
- Keyboard Stands
- Sustain, Damper and Expression Pedals
- Keyboard Amps
- Studio Monitors
- Powered PA speakers
- Keyboard and Piano Books
* These are suggestions Only - Not all Cases will fit all 61 key keyboards. Please be sure to check the product measurements listed for the keyboard versus the bag capacity listed on the bag product.