The GPC-18E Grand Performance, acoustic-electric cutaway model has been finely crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top, genuine mahogany back and sides, and solid black ebony fingerboard and bridge. A sleek modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper gives you greater ease of play up and down the fingerboard. Tortoise color binding and matching pickguard embellish this model. The all-new Fishman® Aura® VT Enhance™ electronics make this guitar the complete package for players of all levels. With Aura imaging specifically made for each guitar model, you can plug in and enhance the sound you fell in love with, in the first place.
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. Serial #1981123
**Binding separation repaired by Martin Factory in 2020. See the last two photos.
- BODY SIZE: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.