- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale - Serial #13956025
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise Shell
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronic Options: LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.