- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions:16" x 2 9/16"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F-holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Block
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony w/ Maple Binding
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh SG360-EN01GG (gold w/ebony buttons)
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: .047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.