*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. Serial #2005323
The 000-17 Whiskey Sunset Auditorium model boasts a rich, warm sunburst finish that will delight any player with its aesthetic beauty.
Skillfully crafted from a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides with antique white binding, a modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, this guitar produces beautiful dynamic tones that will please the most discerning musician.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.