- 61-Key Keyboard Accessories and Add-Ons
Find Your New Voice.
Since 1980, Casio’s mission has been to help musicians find their voice. Now, the Casiotone CT-S1000V gives your music a brand new voice: Its own. Along with 800 stunning Tones and a wealth of musical tools, the CT-S1000V features new Vocal Synthesis technology that brings your words to life.
- Includes power supply, WU-BT10 Bluetooth MIDI & audio adapter, and music rest.
Innovative Vocal Synthesis
"The human voice is the most beautiful instrument of all time, but it is the most difficult to play."
Boldly defying convention, the CT-S1000V does what no other keyboard can do: Speak or type your lyrics into the free Lyric Creator app for iOS/Android, transfer them to the CT-S1000V, and play the keys to hear your words come alive. Choose from multiple vocalist models, and adjust age, vibrato, portamento and other parameters in real time. It can produce choirs, robotic sounds, vocoder-like textures, and more. You can even create a custom vocalist based on an audio recording.
Keys to the Kingdom
The CT-S1000V features 61 full-size touch responsive keys in a sleek, stylish case that weighs 10 pounds. The easy-to-read LCD display and intuitive controls give you everything you need to perform and create. Use the pitch bend wheel and modulation knob to add natural (or supernatural) expression to your playing, and use the 3 assignable knobs to tweak EQ, filter, effects, and many other settings on the fly.
The Heart of a Champion
The AiX Sound Source delivers sound quality that you'd expect from a keyboard costing hundreds, if not thousands more. Power on the CT-S1000V, and you'll be presented with a dynamic, expressive German concert grand piano placed in a virtual concert hall. The huge collection of 800 Tones also has stellar examples of electric pianos, organs, strings, synths, and so much more, with Advanced Tones adding complex layers that react to your playing. A collection of vintage keyboard sounds is also included, featuring recreations of timeless, sought-after keyboard instruments. We've even included classic Casio sounds from our VL, VZ and CZ series.
A World of Music to Explore
The CT-S1000V's 243 full-accompaniment Rhythms make it a perfect jamming partner. Simply play a few notes, and it creates an entire backing band that reacts effortlessly to the way you play. The variety of Rhythms spans the globe as well as the history of recorded music, so no matter what kind of mood you're in, your Casiotone is always ready to back you up with vibrant acoustic drums, vintage drum machines, global percussion instruments, rock-solid basslines, horn ensembles, rhythm guitars, and much more.
Small Size, Huge Sound
There are four ways to experience the CT-S1000V's amazing sound quality at its best. First, the bass-ported stereo speaker system delivers eyebrow-raising punch and clarity throughout the entire volume range. Second, plug in a good set of headphones for personal play. Third, connect the 1/4" line outputs to any amplifier, PA system or mixer. Fourth, push the SURROUND button, and the speakers will place you right in the middle of your music.
Make the world your instrument by using the built-in audio sampler to create custom Tones and drum kits. You can even sample from incoming Bluetooth audio. A 6-track sequencer is always on hand to capture and build your creations.
Free Play Enabled
The CT-S1000V fits perfectly into your everyday life. It's also gig-ready, with 1/4" line outputs to connect to amps and PA systems. If you're tired of being tied down, just put in 6 AA batteries, attach a strap, and play anywhere. Use the included WU-BT10 Bluetooth MIDI/audio adapter to control other gear remotely, giving you the freedom to take center stage.
Own Your Sound
The CT-S1000V makes it easy to create your own signature sounds. You can layer, split, and customize the versatile DSP effects, then save your setups as Registrations for easy recall at the touch of a button.
Connected to Your World
The microUSB port connects your CT-S1000V to any PC, Mac, iOS or Android device with no drivers or installation needed. Use the free Casio Music Space app for iOS/Android to learn to learn MIDI songs, play audio files with pitch and tempo adjustments, view PDF scores and more.
With the included WU-BT10 Bluetooth MIDI/audio adapter, you can even connect wirelessly to your favorite devices to control them via MIDI, or to use the CT-S1000V as a Bluetooth speaker.
- 61 full-size touch response keys plus pitch bend wheel
- Bright backlit LCD display with easy, intuitive interface
- 3 assignable knobs for controlling modulation, effects, filters, and much more
- Vocal synthesis with personalized lyrics via the free Lyric Creator app
- 800 AiX-powered Tones and 243 full accompaniment Rhythms
- Editable DSP effects
- Powerful bass-reflex stereo speaker system with surround effect
- Audio sampler and 6-track MIDI recorder
- Strap pins for playing anywhere
- 1/4" line outputs to connect to mixers, PA systems, etc.
- Class-compliant USB-MIDI connects to the free Casio Music Space iOS/Android app
- Includes WU-BT01 Bluetooth MIDI/Audio adapter
- Optional 6xAA battery power (AC adapter and music rest included)
- Number of Keys 61
- Touch sensitivity 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source AiX
- Polyphony (maximum) 64
- Tones 800 + 100 Lyric
- Advanced Tones 15 + 100 Lyric
- Classic Tones 12
- User Tones 150 (preset for 100)
- Layer 3 (Upper1/2, Lower1)
- Split Yes
- Sustain Yes
- Portament Yes
- Reverb 24
- Chorus 12 (+ Preset for some tones)
- Delay 15 (+ Preset for some tones)
- DSP 100
- Master EQ 10
- Volume sync EQ Yes
- Surround Yes
- Active DSP Yes
- Demo Songs 2
- Number of Rhythms 243
- One Touch Preset 243
- Auto Harmonize 12
- User Rhythms 50
- Chord Mode CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2, Fingered On Bass, Fingered Assist, Full Range Chord
- Rhythm Elements Intro, Normal, Normal-Fill, Variation, Variation-Fill, Ending, Synchro Start, Synchro Stop
- Sampling Function Yes
- Sampling Sound Input Audio In (wav)
- Sampling Time 10 sec (Melody) / 3 sec (Drum set)
- Format 44 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo
- Vocal Synthesis Yes
- Lyric Tones 100
- User Lyric Tones TBD（Max. 100）
- Vocalist type 22 + 1 user
- Format 44 kHz, 16 bit, Mono
- Metronome Yes
- Tap Tempo Yes
- Arpeggiator 150
- User Songs 10
- Demo Song 1
- Registration 4 set x 16 bank
- Freeze Function Yes
- My Set Up Function Yes
- Transpose Yes
- Tuning Yes
- Octave Shift Yes
- Scale Setting Equal temperament + 16 variations
- MIDI Recorder Yes
- Songs 5
- Tracks 6
- Memory Capacity 40,000 notes (for each song)
- LCD 44 kHz, 16 bit, Mono
- Type Full-dot
- Back Light Yes (white)
- Available APP Casio Music Space
- Bluetooth MIDI & Audio Adaptor Yes (Bundled item)
- Pitch Bend Wheel Yes
- General MIDI 3
- Knob Yes
- PHONES / OUTPUT Stereo mini
- LINE OUT Standard x 2
- PEDAL 1x Standard, 1x Multi-purpose (Standard/Expression)
- AUDIO IN Stereo mini
- USB TO HOST micro B
- USB TO DEVICE Yes
- Strap Pin Yes
- Speakers (13cm x 6cm) x 2
- Horizontal Bass Reflex Yes
- Amplifiers 2.5W + 2.5W
- Power Supply DC 12V (RF change)
- AC Adaptor AD-A12150P
- Battery (Alkaline) AA type x 6
- Dimensions (mm) 930ｘ258ｘ91
- Weight 4.7㎏
- 61 Key Keyboard Cases and Bags*
- Keyboard Benches
- Keyboard Stands
- Sustain, Damper and Expression Pedals
- Keyboard Amps
- Studio Monitors
- Powered PA speakers
- Keyboard and Piano Books
* These are suggestions Only - Not all Cases will fit all 61 key keyboards. Please be sure to check the product measurements listed for the keyboard versus the bag capacity listed on the bag product.