Not changed, not coloured, just your acoustic guitar – louder.
The new Sonnet line amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument capturing every nuance of its tone and your performance.
Each model has two independent channels, microphone and instrument, with their own EQ and reverb level settings and a host of player-friendly features such as XLR and USB outputs. The addition of Bluetooth audio playback makes them the ideal solution for solo performers or duos.
Hear the natural tone of your acoustic instrument through the unique Natural 60 and Natural 120 speaker. The essence of a natural acoustic tone is delivered by the custom voiced Natural speaker. Hear the clarity and authenticity of your acoustic tone the way nature intended.
4 SIMULTANEOUS INPUTS
Instrument and vocal microphone inputs, MP3/Line In, and Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio playback. All 4 inputs can be used at once for ultimate versatility.
Connect a microphone to your Sonnet and use its sonic capabilities to monitor and enhance your vocal performance.
Sonnet has an easy to pair Bluetooth device for playing along to music or backing tracks.
MP3 - LINE IN
Sonnet has an MP3/Line in for jamming along, listening to music or adding a line level instrument to the mix.
Stunning state-of-the-art studio quality reverbs; HALL and PLATE.
HIGH PASS FILTER AND BRILLIANCE CONTROL
High Pass Filter and Brilliance controls to fine-tune crucial acoustic instrument frequencies.
BUILT IN TILT STAND / PA POLE
Built in tile stand for audio projection or attach your Sonnet 60 or Sonnet 120 to a standard 35mm P.A. stand using the SA-2 stand adaptor. (Sold separately)
- Faithfully amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument.
- Acoustic minded High Pass Filter and Brilliance controls to adjust the crucial body resonance and piezo high-end of acoustic instruments.
- Modern performance versatility with instrument and microphone channels, MP3/line input and Bluetooth audio.
- Powerful, light and compact, with an adjustable tilt-back stand to project the sound for any performance.
- Perfect for solo performers or duos.
- 120W, 1x8 + tweeter
- Bluetooth audio
- Microphone and instrument channels with independent EQ, anti-feedback and REVERB levels
- Stunning studio-quality reverbs: HALL and PLATE
- High Pass Filter
- Effects loop for each channel
- USB audio out
- XLR D.I. output for each channel and mix
- MP3/Line in
- Footswitch socket for audio mute and REVERB on/off
- Tilt-back stand