- Amp Accessories
This is the speaker cabinet for the bass player who demands the ultimate in a single, compact cabinet setup. The SVT-410HLF delivers devastating low-end bass, all the way down to 28Hz, thanks to four 10” speakers working together to move a tremendous amount of air. The SVT-410HLF actually moves 10% more air than two 18-inch speakers, and 25% more than three 15-inch speakers! And those leviathans simply can’t respond to transient peaks as quickly as four tens can.
The SVT-410HLF also delivers superb top-end, thanks to its 1” horn driver, strategically crossed over at 4kHz. This is a favorite enclosure for such artists as Meshell Ndegeocello, John McVie of Fleetwood Mac, and Ricky Skaggs’ bass player, Mark Fain.
The Ampeg SVT-410HLF is the supreme speaker enclosure for the multi-string bass player seeking both superior power handling and true high-fidelity performance.
- Tilt Back Handle Bar
- 1/4” and Neutrik Speakon® Jacks
- Variable HF “L-Pad”
- Poplar Ply
- 3” Dolly-Style Casters
- LF Drivers: 4 x 10”
- Voice Coil: 2”
- Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
- HF Drivers: Horn/Driver
- Voice Coil: 1”
- Magnet Weight (each): 8 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 500-Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 48Hz-18kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 28Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 30 x 19
- Shipping Weight: 110 Pounds
- Handling Weight: 85 Pounds