- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual instrument. Serial Number 1203081042.
Our 900 Series stands out as our most luxurious class of rosewood guitars, blending a raft of tone-enhancing details with premium aesthetic features. The 914ce acoustic-electric Grand Auditorium boasts V-Class™ bracing, which functions as a new sonic engine for the guitar. Not only does it enhance the volume and sustain, it also changes the soundboard movement in a way that improves the guitar’s natural intonation, or “in-tuneness.” The result is more power in the upper register and more harmonic agreement between all fretted notes, which helps chord voicings sing like never before. Players who love the deep lows and sparkling highs of rosewood will appreciate how well behaved the overtones are as notes bloom.
Premium features include a beveled ebony armrest that makes your picking/strumming arm more comfortable, along with Gotoh 510 tuners, whose 21:1 gear ratio allows for precise tuning. Refined appointments include ebony binding, our Ascension fretboard/peghead inlay in paua and pearl, a paua rosette with koa and ebony purfling, and paua/koa trim along much of the body and neck. All V-Class guitars feature a black graphite nut and a new guitar label that bears the signature of master guitar designer Andy Powers.
Grand Auditorium Shape
Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
Sitka Spruce Top
The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
Indian Rosewood Body
The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
Expression System® 2 Electronics
The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover West African Crelicam Ebony
- Pickguard None
- Number of Frets 20
- Tuners Gotoh
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 16"
- Body Depth 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Top Finish Gloss 3.5
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish Gloss
- Rosette Size 2014 800 Series
- Bridge Inlay None
- Back/Side Finish Gloss 3.5
- Armrest Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Backstrap Wood Match Binding
- Rosette Mat. Paua
- Stain/Sunburst None
- Wedge None
- Armrest yes
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay Ascension
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish Gloss
- Peghead Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling Koa
- Headstock Overlay West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay Ascension
- Peghead Logo Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons Gold
- Fingerboard Ext Koa/Paua/Koa
- Edge Trim Koa/Paua/Koa
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.