The first cymbals to sport the Evans logo and dBalance technology, dB One Cymbals feature a spiral-perforated volume reduction system, punched into a nano-plated stainless alloy surface. This precision approach to attenuation achieves a chime and resonance as articulate as many full-volume sets, but with 80% less noise. Evans dB One low volume drum cymbals let you play and practice naturally, whenever and wherever you want.
- Pack includes 14” hi hats, 16” and 18” crashes, and 20” ride cymbal.
- Designed to be perfectly sonically balanced with dB One drumheads.
- Evans dB One cymbals maintain a natural acoustic feel and tone, with significantly less volume
- dB One cymbals allow you to play as you normally would with traditional cymbals, without changing your technique, and achieve a similar feel and sonic response.
- Evans dB One Cymbals are manufactured in China utilizing a nano-plated stainless steel alloy.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- SKU ECP-DB-1
- UPC 19954366445
- Brand Evans
- Series dB One
- Cymbal Type Box Sets
- Cymbal Series dB One