- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
This finely-crafted Yamaha acoustic guitar provides great sound and playing ease.
- Dreadnought Body
- Spruce Top
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Body Shape - Dreadnought
- Scale Length - 648mm (25 1/2")
- Body Length - 512mm (20 3/16")
- Total Length - 1032mm (40 5/8")
- Body Width - 400mm (15 3/4")
- Body Depth - 100-125mm (3 15/16" - 4 15/16")
- Nut Width - 43mm (1 11/16”)
- String Spacing - 11.0mm
- Top Material - Spruce
- Back Material - Sapele
- Side Material - Sapele
- Neck Material - Nato
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - R400mm
- Bridge Material - Rosewood
- Nut Material - Urea
- Saddle Material - Urea
- Bridge Pins - Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners - Die-cast Chrome
- Body Binding - Black + White + Cream
- Soundhole Inlay - Black + White + Cream
- Pickguard - Black
- Body Finish - Gloss
- Neck Finish - Matte
- Electronics - None
- Controls - None
- Connections - None
- Strings - .012/.016/.025/.033/.043/.052
- Accessories - Hex Wrench
- Case - None
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.