- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
- Compact Thinline Cutaway Body
- A.R.T. Pickup for Natural Tone and Dynamics
- Gig Bag Included
The APXT2 is three-fourths the size of APX Series guitars and delivers full-fledged, acoustic-electric tone any time and anywhere.
This one-way, active preamp and A.R.T. contact pickup system delivers natural acoustic tone and features mid-boost EQ and a precision chromatic tuner for optimum sound shaping and tailoring.
- Body Shape Compact Thinline Cutaway
- Scale Length 580 mm (22 13/16")
- Body Length 385 mm (15 3/16")
- Total Length 866 mm (34 1/8")
- Body Width 300 mm (11 13/16")
- Body Depth 65-75 mm (2 9/16" - 2 15/16")
- Nut Width 43 mm (1 11/16")
- String Spacing 10 mm
- Top Material Spruce
- Back Material Locally-Sourced Tonewood **
- Side Material Locally-Sourced Tonewood **
- Neck Material Locally-Sourced Tonewood **
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius R400 mm (15 3/4")
- Bridge Material Rosewood
- Nut Material Urea
- Saddle Material Urea
- Bridge Pins Black ABS
- Tuners Covered Chrome
- Body Binding Cream + Black
- Sound Hole Inlay Black or White
- Pickguard None
- Body Finish Gloss
- Neck Finish Matte
- Electronics SYSTEM68 + A.R.T. 1-Way Pickup
- Controls Vol/Tone/Tuner
- Connections LINE OUT
- Strings .012/.016/.025(or.024)/.033(.032)/.043(.042)/.053(.052)
- Accessories Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
- Case Gig Bag
** To minimize waste and support sustainable procurement, various species of tonewoods are used based on availability.
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.