All of the great ergonomic features of the original RB Continental are evident and even improved in the new Voyager series. Reunion Blue's Zero G handle still feels as weightless as ever, but they've added an edge seam to improve longevity and durability. The adjustable, hideaway backpack is even more comfortable than ever.
Most importantly, RB consistently maintained their high standards for quality craftsmanship that was established back in the 1970s when their first professionally accepted gig bag was created. Industrial-grade high-tensile thread is used, reversed water-resistant zippers, abrasion and scuff resistant corded edges and seams, EVA backed material, and internally reinforced structure in those high stress areas.
Often imitated, but never equaled, the RB Continental Voyager guitar case will protect your axe in style for years to come.
- 1 Thick Shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton with reinforced impact panels
- Zero G palm-contoured handle with weight-distributing foam core
- Reinforced neck brace system locks instrument neck securely in place
- Ballistic Quadraweave exterior with water resistant zippers and rigid EVA backing
- EVA reinforced laptop/tablet compatible multi-pocket
- Dual adjustable endpin protection pads
- High-strength corded edges and seams
- Knurled abrasion grid on top and bottom resists scuffing
- Double-stitched with high-tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points
- Adjustable hideaway backpack straps
- Rubberized foam headstock grip
- Interior protector pads at headstock and bridge
- Convenient quick-stash exterior pocket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Internal Length: 48.5 in
Internal Upper Bout Width: 13.5 in
Internal Lower Bout Width: 14.5 in
Internal Depth: 3 in